Plastic Innovations mouldings are used in the UK’s leading range of emissions testing equipment.
Plastic Innovations team assisted in design, material selection and use of the appropriate moulding methods to create equipment housings and hand sets that are ergonomic, eye catching and robust enough to survive a workshop environment.
Manufacturing methods involved:
- Injection moulded structural foam cases
- Cast high density Polyurethane foam
- Vacuum formed covers and workstation tops
- Heat Insertion of threaded inserts
- CNC Machining of connector cut outs (D type, USB, Circular and slotted)